Hey! Just posting some cute crafts I made for a school party today!
The party was for Valentine's Day so we did two Crafts!
First we have the "Pudding Man" as my 6 year old likes to call it.
Things you will need:
- Hot glue gun
- Glue Sticks
- Pudding or Jello cups ( we did some of both because we had kids with milk allergies)
- Permanent Marker
- Googly eyes or eye stickers
- Smartie Candy for the arms
- Nerd or Mini chocolate bars for the feet
- Heart Shaped Candy for the heart
These are super easy.
- We started with gluing the heads (pudding/jello cups) on first.
- Next, I glued the arms on. You can glue them where they stick out or lay flat.
- Then, I put eyes on ( we used stickers just because my 6 year old was helping and glue is hot)
- I drew the mouths on next ( we used a red metallic permanent marker)
- Glue the hearts on next and hold so they stick.
- Last I glued the feet on ( we used chocolate because our wal-mart did no have nerds)
Such a good, fun and CUTE class treat!
The kids LOVED these! And they can drink the drinks, eat the candy or save them for later!
Make sure to checkout our other post with our little Doggies